Sunday 8 August 2021

Tropics style heavy rain yesterday



In the space of 20 minutes to half an hour yesterday evening while I was in big Tesco store in Newtownards, it rained like I experienced in the tropics. 


I just placed by phone on a display counter between the electric kettles priced between £5.50 and £50, and recorded the rain on the roof overhead. 


i wondered, as I listened and waited, what the £50 kettle did, that the £5.50 one didn't.  could not see anything that warranted the £44.50 difference 


there was a difference in quality of finish , but not worth £44 in my opinion.


when I left the store even though my car was on an incline , there was a slight hollow and i was ankle deep in water putting my purchases in the car.


Global warming the say .. sound of the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween and the Free Pea Flip-flop

  A s we know from the words of Jesus Christ, Son of God, on that last day of mankind on earth we will not be judged on whether we worshippe...