Tuesday 7 September 2021

who do you go to for inspiration

A brethren friend says that if I get to the judgement in Matthew 25 then I missed the rapture. 

Still waiting for his response on where Jesus-God taught about the rapture. 

A few years ago when I was doing one of my lone protests one in particular was outside ashers bakehouse in Royal avenue offering a single £100 reward for a bible verse from KJV that shows the actions of ashers management was being obedient to christ.

 My placard had 2 verses on it from Matthews gospel.

 During my 2 hour protest the staff of ashers offered me tea or coffee very nice but I refused

 but a gent in an immaculate tailered suit came out of ashers and before he walked down the street came to me and told me I was promoting filth. He also told me to forget Matthew but read Romans instead. 

I wonder did he realize what he was saying, forget the teachings of Jesus-God but read a sinful pharisee called Paul instead.

 And the more I think if it, how many others in N. Ireland do just that rely on the views of a sinful men and not the teachings of a sinless God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween and the Free Pea Flip-flop

  A s we know from the words of Jesus Christ, Son of God, on that last day of mankind on earth we will not be judged on whether we worshippe...